Download a Public Key
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) uses a PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) for secure communications based on X.509 or S/MIME. For example, to send an encrypted email to an DPDHL employee, you will need to obtain the corresponding public key for this employee.
- Enter the employee's exact email address into the search box.
- Start the search by clicking the "Search" button.
- A list of matching entries will be displayed.
Please note: PGP Keys can be downloaded. However, you should not use them for communications anymore.
- Choose one entry and click "save".
- Doubleclicking the downloaded file will import the contained certificate.
On some systems you might need to copy the key into your mail program manually.
Information for external communication partners
In case you do not posses a digital certificate for encryption, you may obtain one from a Trusted Certificate Authority, e.g. GlobalSign.